Sunday 17 April 2011

love sms

Press down if u
miss me...

IM SO TOUCHED!

ur just 2 sweet

ok u can stop ;)

still pressing
down? u really
miss me huh?

I miss u2

If
U read,U Owe me a HUG,if U delete,U Owe me a KISS,if U save,U Owe me a
DATE,if U return txt 2 me,U Owe me All,but if U ignore,ur MINE,so what
will U do?

IF u erase this msg it means u LUV me,if u keep it u WANT me,if u simply ignore it,u really ADORE me!so,what r u going to do?

()""()
(")(") SobSobSob
(  *  )
=====
()""()
(")(") SobSob
=====

()""()
=====

===== WaaaH!!
Feel so sad
Feel so blue
Coz no msg
From you!!
     MISS YOU

People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again

ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP:
1st-MiSS Me,
2nd-ThInk oF Me,
3rd-HuG Me,
4th-LoVE mE.
TrY 2 SlEEp NoW & ClOSe Ur EyeS.
Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE! Gd NiTe!
Do you believe in LOVE at first sight or do I have to walk by again? ? ? !

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P  Q R S T    V W X Y Z
oopz! I miss "U"

Fate
brought the both of us together. So naturally when you look at us, you
will think we match each other. Coz we are make to be for each other.

One
day u'll ask me: "whats more important to u- me or ur life?" ill say
"my life" and u'll go and leave without even knowing that u are my
life.
The word HELLO means:
H=How are you?
E=Evrything alright?
L=Like 2 hear from you!
L=Love 2 see you soon
O=Obviously I miss you....
SO, HELLO

How
can u tell da rain not 2 fall wen clouds exist, how can u tell da
leaves not 2 fall wen wind exists, how can u tell me not 2 fall in luv
wen u exist!


R U READY?
(move down)

:05

:04

:03

:02

:01

   / /
  (-)-) MWAH!
(     $ )
  >   <
   / /
 (o)o) big kiss

Night is falling,
my heart is callin, i feel so lonely, i need u only. Please hold me.
I have a teddy bear I take 2 bed, if u give me love, i'll take u instead


Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

I don't know how I could have done that thing, when I love you like life itself. Please forgive me.
It takes 2 to tango,2 to kiss,2 to talk & reminisce, so many good things come in 2, & one of those things is me & u!

Immature love says:"I love you because I need you".Mature love says:"I need you because I love you”


When
the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't
wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, 'cause I did
it and I found you!

Loving
is not how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u
understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how
u hold on.

It
must have been a rainy day when you were born, but it wasn't really
rain, the sky was crying because it lost his most beautifull angel...!
I
always lose control when ur by my side. u have bcome the light of my
life. I always enjoy the time i spend with you. I think i'm falling in
love with you!

i
wrote ur name on da beach but da river washed it away, i wrote ur name
on da wall but da wind blew it away, i wrote ur name on my heart and
that is where it will stay.....


don't love 1, don't love 2, but love the 1 who loves you

Love under the stars... they seem very far, but you are so close the star I love the most


When
i grow old, many things will change.. my hair, my eyes, my skin, my
lips, but nothing can change the way i keep u in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment